- Explore art & craft shops & Mangonui village market on Mangonui foreshore
- Sample waterfront restaurants & cafes or the award winning take-out from Mangonui Fish Shop
- Visit coopers beach, cable bay or Taupo bay or any of the 70km of unspoilt coastline
- Play golf at Carrington on Karikari Peninsula
- Wine tasting at Karikari estate vineyard or Okahu estate
- Explore the Subritzky Wagener Historic Homestead, the Whaling Museum or the Ancient Kauri Kingdom
- Horse trek, hang glide, land yachting, ride giant sand dunes, hike, mountain bike
- Surf, body board, kayak, sail or dive one of the world’s top dive sites the Cavalli island or the renowned Greenpeace vessel the rainbow warrior
- Big game or line fishing on the game boat from boat or shore
- Swim with the dolphins or whale watch
- Take a day trip to 4wd & surfcast on 90 Mile Beach
- See Cape Reinga’s historic lighthouse, the furthest point of New Zealand where the Tasman Sea & Pacific Ocean meet.
Or relax and do nothing at all!.
Ask at reception for further information on any of these activities.
39 Colonel Mould Drive, Mangonui 0442, Northland, New Zealand, P/F: 09 406 0309 E:
Copyright © 2009 Ranui Lodge. Website design by PrintStop @ Top Print Limited.